Sunday, July 22, 2012

It's back!

I have decided to blog again after many months of not blogging. I quit blogging because I started to get caught up in things that I should not have and it made blogging become drama. 

My mind is constantly racing with thoughts and questions and everyday life. I personally need to write these things down. It helps free my mind, it gets it off my chest. It helps me to look at things from a different perspective when I write it down. 

I am writing this new blog so that I, as well as others, can talk about everyday life and our everyday walk with Christ. I think it would be beneficial as well as Biblical (1 Peter 3:8) to have support and advice from other children of God. Accountability, sounding boards, support, advice, opinions, questions, prayer requests, praises, joys etc. Whatever life may throw our way, together lets trust in the Lord, lean on Him and eachother. 

I will also share some sermons, notes and thoughts on those sermons from my church, Rincon Community Church

His Mercies are new everyday! How great is His Faithfulness! We are blessed! 

Love, 

Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment